FAQ and Services
- Projected targets are preloaded with fun games for everyone, as well as the standard target.
- Walk-ins welcome on a first come first serve basis. Friday and Saturday are our busiest days. Call ahead for inquiries about times, or reserve below
- Each lane holds 4-5 people, lanes will be distributed as such
Private Parties/Corp Events
- Planning a birthday party or hosting a corporate event? We’d love to have you!
- Book with us online to view all dates and times available. Groups of 20+ email us at [email protected] for special pricing.
- Thirsty? Axe Lair has you covered with an array of alcoholic and non alcoholic drink choices. NO outside drinks.
- Snacks. Chips, nuts, and jerky for those with any munchies while you throw. We also welcome BYOF (bring your own food).
- Don’t want to throw, but you have FOMO? Our lounge is the perfect hang spot with comfy tables and giant Janga.
Helpful Answers to Common Questions
Axe throwing is a relatively new sport. There are often many questions we get asked here at Axe Lair LLC. Check out the answers to some of the more common questions below. If there’s anything else you need to know, don’t hesitate to call us at (909) 667-0143.
What do I need to wear?
When do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to your booking time. Weekends consider coming in a little earlier.
Do I need to bring anything?
Is there an age limit?
You must be 10+ to participate.
Ages 10-17 must be accompanied by an adult, children younger than 10 can come and watch but must be closely monitored by a guardian. We have some other games that younger children can enjoy.
Can I bring my own axe?
We provide all the equipment but if you can’t leave home without “Jarnbjorn” feel free to bring your own. We only require that it complies with WATL (World Axe Throwing League) rules and passes a quick inspection.
Check Section I: Hatchet Regulations https://worldaxethrowingleague.com/axe-throwing-rules/
How long does it take?
Sessions are 1-2 hours depending on your booking. For larger groups, we recommend the 2 hour blocks
Do you have private parties?
Yes. Please email us at [email protected] with the size of your party and any special needs. We can accommodate very large groups, just email us the size and occasion. You may qualify for discounted pricing if your group is larger than 20.
Do you take walk-ins?
How much does it cost?
Depending on the size of your group, you can book for:
1hr ( $25 per person/per hour )
2 hrs ($40 per person)
*You get a designated lane a quick intro on the do’s and don’t-s, an intro to an array of games then you’re off to enjoy.